Michigan Here

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
No, Not my lake. You are probably thinking of Cass Lake. It's the largest of any lake around here. So much of a party lake that the residents don't like to use their own lake during the weekends. It also has a large public beach.

No, Not my lake. You are probably thinking of Cass Lake. It's the largest of any lake around here. So much of a party lake that the residents don't like to use their own lake during the weekends. It also has a large public beach.

Not sure what the name of the lake is. Thought it was White Lake or Walled Lake, but I could be wrong. I hear you why I stay on Lake Fenton nice lake for water sports and they control # of boats in the launch so controls the # on the lake.

Yes, it could be either one. I have a friend (handyman), who live on S. Holly Rd West of Hickory ridge.
Is that near you?

St Clair Shores here....joined these forums looking to learn a few things about sea doo's as im in the market for one!

Lower Pettibone lake, Highland, MI. First ride of the new ski....other than that, the Great lakes is what it sees...

128.jpg

Anyone around northern il with seadoo jet boats where is a good place to ride and spend the day out with the family ?

wats up michiganders im glad someone finally started a thread for us im in standish michigan i spend all my time in tawas though where the big boys ride anybody else close to me other than the freeland guys

Niles here in SW MI...... Plan on spending most of my time in St. Joseph and Lake Michigan next season, weather permitting!

Hi everyone, I just picked up a couple of 95 GTXs and look forward to riding. They will spend most their time on pontiac lake in white lake. Anyone else in the waterford/white lake area?

JeepMann, you are real close to me. Actually I'll be doing the Seadoo Demo there in early August.

Hey guys, Let's be a little more specific in locations of Michigan in our profile description so we can tell what area you live or go boating.

Ortonville here.

Hey I got a question for all you guys, I tagged my skis last night and forgot they are supposed to be spaced but mine are not. Their like this: MC6191RF [Tag] instead of MC 6191 RF [Tag]. You think i'll get hassled about it? or possibly ticketed or denied lake access at certain spots?

I think I'm going to leave them like this regardless so every time someone says something i can be like, I DO WHAT I WANT! lol.

Its suppose to be a beautiful weekend again, I hope everyone gets to enjoy it!

Ortonville here.

Hey I got a question for all you guys, I tagged my skis last night and forgot they are supposed to be spaced but mine are not. Their like this: MC6191RF [Tag] instead of MC 6191 RF [Tag]. You think i'll get hassled about it? or possibly ticketed or denied lake access at certain spots?

I think I'm going to leave them like this regardless so every time someone says something i can be like, I DO WHAT I WANT! lol.

Its suppose to be a beautiful weekend again, I hope everyone gets to enjoy it!

It is supposed to be MC 6191 RF, not all together, although my bayliner I put them all together and have not been deined access by the DNR at any time. Heck, I am still floating on my NV tags on the RX DI, they are valid until december of this year, and haven't been asked yet.

Does anyone here know of a good service shop or a private person that works on Sedoos? Mine runs great so far but would be nice to know of someplace to go to have it given a once over that is reputable.

Lake Orion here. Usually spend most of my time either on Lake Orion because its only a few minutes away or on Lake St. Clair. Occasionally I take them to my uncles place in White Lake on Cedar lake (at least that's what I think the name is). Also take them up north as well.

Lake Orion here. Usually spend most of my time either on Lake Orion because its only a few minutes away or on Lake St. Clair. Occasionally I take them to my uncles place in White Lake on Cedar lake (at least that's what I think the name is). Also take them up north as well.

Craigster
- PM me your email address. I have a list of dealers + 2 side mechanics. Both have worked on mine and nephews.

Jimnut - I live on Cedar Island Lake. PM me and we can exchange numbers.

Craigster
- PM me your email address. I have a list of dealers + 2 side mechanics. Both have worked on mine and nephews.

Seadoobuddy, Is it ok for you to send a list to me as well? I am close to you and still looking for a descent shadetree mechanic.

I would be open to working on Seadoo 787 equipped skis and boats in my free time.

I'm just starting to get into the 951 and have already got one running last week for an owner that was at his whits end with his 2000 Seadoo RX. It had not been started in two years.

Originally Posted by Jimnut

Craigster - PM me your email address. I have a list of dealers + 2 side mechanics. Both have worked on mine and nephews.

We should all get together sometime, the weather was amazing last night. I put my skis in Crotched Lake off of Grange Hall Rd at around 7:30pm and was pulling them out at 10:00pm and it was still 92 degrees.

Thats not to far from me I am in Alma MI. I would make the drive, suppose to be nice sunday.

I would be open to working on Seadoo 787 equipped skis and boats in my free time.

I'm just starting to get into the 951 and have already got one running last week for an owner that was at his whits end with his 2000 Seadoo RX. It had not been started in two years.

We should all get together sometime, the weather was amazing last night. I put my skis in Crotched Lake off of Grange Hall Rd at around 7:30pm and was pulling them out at 10:00pm and it was still 92 degrees.

Alma is a bit of a hike but if your willing I will definitely come hang with ya. What I like about this lake is the fact theres no houses on the main lake.

If you cut through to the sister lake theres a few houses there but everyones super cool and theres no regulations on wake anywhere on the lake. Ride or boat as long and as hard as you want. Fisherman don't like it but they know the lake is a free for all.

Another cool part is not many people know about it, Its tucked away and I have never seen more than a few boats at a time so you catch the water super glassy extremely often there...Great lake for WOT. Its also very deep and the two lakes combined are 44 acres but thats more than enough for me :D

Theres also a ton of other lakes around here if that ones not big enough for ya! :)

Check your PMs I left my number in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds like fun lake. I'm always open to trying new places and that's really not to far away from me. Hopefully I can get the new 95 XP800 running correctly soon. Starting to get really irritated with it. Oh well, I can always jump on the SPX if the XP isn't ready. Send me a PM and we can exchange numbers.

I PMd you Jim.

I would like to get my skis out on Lake Orion seeing as they originally came from Orion Marine and they were purchased by a guy in Indiana. I drove down to South Bend and brought em back home and restored them :) So they need to be reunited with the mother lake :D

To all Michigan boat owners, there is a new group in SDF called MICHIGAN WATERRIDERS. Please visit and join. Leave somewhat detail location of your area.
Let's see what we can make this group into.

Back