Memorial day is customer appreciation day !

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wfo speedracer

So far I have had two calls at 8:00 AM this morning, thanks for the wakeup guys, not sure I could have ever woken up on my own.:thumbsup:

So in appreciation to all you nice customers who have decided that hey just because I have been working 12 hours a day seven days a week for the last month so you could ride your skis today I don't really need a day off I have left a special phone message just for you.:cuss:

Just call 334-541-2550 to receive your special customer appreciation message and have a great Memorial day , I am headed to the lake !:seeya:

So far I have had two calls at 8:00 AM this morning, thanks for the wakeup guys, not sure I could have ever woken up on my own.:thumbsup:

So in appreciation to all you nice customers who have decided that hey just because I have been working 12 hours a day seven days a week for the last month so you could ride your skis today I don't really need a day off I have left a special phone message just for you.:cuss:

Just call 334-541-2550 to receive your special customer appreciation message and have a great Memorial day , I am headed to the lake !:seeya:

No respect!
I want to call but..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back