me again.Gtx year model

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

crisso

I have found some stickers inside the hull and stamps on the motor to say that my ski was built in late dec.97.Its a limited so would it have 98 specs.I am in Oz so it would certainly have been sold new in 98.All parts catalogues have only a 98 gtx Ltd.Info would help.Thankyou

year model

I just reread what I wrote before.It seemed abrupt.Sorry.Any info given would be greatly appreciated

I just reread what I wrote before.It seemed abrupt.Sorry.Any info given would be greatly appreciated

no, the year of manufacture would make it the year of 97 spec, being in december it doesnt matter. in aus you get models a year later then we do, but yours still would have the components of the posted year.

color

if its green, its a 97 or 96 and someone slapped a "LTD" sticker on it, if maroon, you have a 98. Also, does the head of ski a rectangular shape or a "8" shape with raised post for the bolts. Sorry, just try'n to simplify it...:ack:

look at your Hull Id number on the back of the ski and the last 2 numbers are the year:cheers:

Gtx year model

Thank you guys for your info.The ski is maroon,square at the front and the last numbers on the plate are 98.I guess I will have to change my profile thing:roflI think that is a good thing.THANK YOU AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back