Maintenance required code

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Coltongus

I have a 2015 spark 3 up and at about 40hrs it popped up maintenance required then about at 47hrs and not driving it for 2 weeks went to start it up and didn’t want to crank up so I changed the oil and plugs and everything runs great no problems I’m at hr 63 now and I’m just curious would that be like oil light just normal maintenance light coming on and I just have to get it reset?

After you did the service yourself...you state that "everything runs great"......does the ski operate a full power and speed?

Reason I ask....I'm at 53 hours +/-, the ski is in "maintenance required mode"....via the message on the display. I did the complete service, same as you......HOWEVER, the ski will NOT operate at full power or speed...she is "inhibited". My understanding is that I need to get the "maintenance mode" reset...but that requires access to a Candoo programmer (i.e dealer visit)...Apparently, there is no other way to "reset" the ski back to normal operating mode.

The ski starts and runs fine...just diminished in capability.

No I don’t feel like it runs any slower still gets up and goes pretty quick
Does the ski still display "maintenance required" or something like that across the display?

If so, I wonder why my ski seems to be "inhibited" but yours doesn't???? Weird!

It says it across the display
OK, thanks for that piece of info.

My son rode the Spark right after I did all the service items, he says the ski will NOT accelerate above 30 mph, it always ran much faster than that. I still have the "maintenance message" running on the display......looks like a dealer trip at this point.

Back