Love my hydro turf

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then.... post some pics !!

I agree. It's a little pricey... but well worth it. It makes the boat look better... it cuts the glare from all the white... and makes a boat safer when the water is rough.

I've put it in all of my boats.

147.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

65.jpg

Hi. Did any of you guys apply Hydro Turf to areas of the boat that were textured? All my passenger areas have a traction texture molded in the fiberglass. I was just wondering if the turf sticks to that well. Thanks.

Yep... all the seadoo floors have that texturing to them. It goes over perfect.

Basically... if you look at a Hydroturf kit... it will cover almost all of the textured sections. On the Islandia kit.. the only places it doesn't, is where the little rear door is at, (the door would snag it. It can be seen in the third pic) and right beside the rear grab rail. (There is a cuve in the hull. it can be seen in the last pic, where the rail meets the swimdeck on the left)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how I knew where to apply the pieces. The pre-cut pieces went everywhere there was texture on the floor. No issues at all with two seasons on it.

The easiest way to do it, is to upload them to a site like PhotoBucket, and then just link them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back