Loading your Wave Runner the EASY way

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoofeed

98.jpg

Author: liftallandtoyrack
Keywords: Sea Doo Wave Runner Watercraft trailer loading unloading boat
Added: May 21, 2009

More...

i wonder if his rear axel could handle 2 fully loaded jet skis? perhaps thats why hes not allowing coments in his youtube post?

This thread is over 2 years old, about the dumbest thing I've seen, I don't understand the purpose. And besides what's a "Sea Doo Wave Runner"???

Lou

The purpose of the post, or the purpose of the device?

I see the link to the video is not there anymore, but those devices are pretty common in the snowmobile world and I would assume it holds the same purpose in the watercraft world. I would guess they used as many keywords to get hits on youtube to promote the product. Seadoo, waverunner, jetski etc.

yeah i see those stupid things all the time here in michigan but they are all used for ATV's havent seen a PWC one yet ... but i dont get it it takes up so much room and then the bed is useless

The only reason I could see owning one would be if you owned both the boat and the ski. Without towing a monster trailer with multiple levels or a mile long with multiple bunks. This would be the way to get them all to the water with one truck.

The same reason they are used with ATV's or Sleds, it gets that one or two extra that will not fit on the trailer. Doing it to avoid the trailer alltogether is just silly. I am amazed they were doing it with a half ton truck though. I would assume you would not want to do it with anything less than a 3/4 ton.

I have looked into this system for when we go camping, so i can pull the trailer and my seadoo, but i gave up when i saw the $3000 quote i got...

There is a cheaper winch driven version on ebay right now for $300.00 no reserve no bids....
:cheers:
Ernest

I can't remember. It looked like the loader from the video, but it had a winch instead of a hydraulic ram. It was used, installed in the owners truck, and the guy wanted $300.00 for it. I can't remember what a searched for either. Some days when I'm bored, I'll browse about 100,000 ebay items, just looking for something interesting.

Back