LED Speaker Rings Question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgoyal

Has anyone put Customized LED Speaker rings on POLK MM651UM or MM651. I Just want to see, how do they look before I order the Speaker and work with Acrylic company (dad works there) to cut those rings for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad works in the Acrylic company and he's going to find out if they already have an Inside Diameter dye. If he finds it.. Hurraahhhh...he would get it for me..

Has anyone put Customized car dvd players rings on POLK MM651UM or MM651. I Just want to see, how do they look before I order the Speaker and work with Acrylic company (dad works there) to cut those rings for me.

I am not sure about this but it seems to be nice thought. I will try it

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure about this but it seems to be nice thought. I will try it

My dad told me that he already made an inside diameter and been really busy at work. So I might know by end of the week, How much it would cost me once he talks to the company's owner.

Also, He's going to be make those LED speaker Rings with either 6mm or 9mm NOT 1/2" sheet because they won't be too visible during the day if they are not "ON".

oh by the way, I bought Exile SX65-M not POLK since I got a really good discount on Exile speakers. But their inside diameter is almost same, so It won't be issue to fit same ring on most of the 6.5" inch speakers.

I just received my speaker and testing LED speaker rings (Custom made)

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back