kawaski 750 no spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastfreddy

i have 94 750 jetski,it ran fine for the first 4 runs out.the last time out it started,went to give it gas and it stalled and now no spark!!!

Unscrew the spark plug caps and cut back the wires. The wire core inside breaks from vibration (especially on Kawasaki's). Take a pair of needle nose pliers and try to pull the wire out of the insulation. If it pulls out easily, cut it more.

Chester

cant explain these one

when jetski seats in garage it wont start but when left outside in the sun its starts,but when i shut it off wont start again.i pulled cover off front of engine,all looks good and dry.is it the switch.or the wiring laying in the bottom going to that box with all electrial stuff???????????????????

no spark

the jetski will run but when you shut it off wont start again,let sit a few days will start again but wont run after shuttin it off.ready to burn the dam thing

Go over the whole wire harness & fuse holders & bat cables. Clean & di-electric grease as you go, one at a time. The Battery cables rot internally at the lugs, so cut them off and solder on new ones & shrink-wrap each. Bill

750 sx runs ,but it seams to run better with out lid,doesnt seam to get enough air,is this possible. it has some mods to it ,a pipe air intake and K N air filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back