Is your seadoo better lookin than mine, I don't think so!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

matt79

Hi all,

Thought I'd stir the pot a bit as I love this photo of my HX. I don't think you'll see a better looking vessel. I rode a 08 gtx or something the other day and I think I'd rather have my 97 HX. It's amazing how different the HX is to ride compared to the new 2/3 seater 4 stroke cruise liners!

What are your thoughts?

Matt

Attachments

• PB110023.JPG
    PB110023.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 53
  • PB110010.JPG
    PB110010.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 41
  • PB200006.JPG
    PB200006.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 51
  • PB200027.JPG
    PB200027.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 64
yep

nice machine lucky you nice weather and everything do you ever get to see that nicole kiddman??:rofl:

4th Pix!....

Look at your 4th pix.......judging by the depth of the water to the guy standing still in it, you can't be running in water more than a foot or so deep. That willl eventually spell bad news for the motor. Sand will build up in your water jacket and start insulating it from cooling the cylinders.

Your suppose to ride in water no more shallow than 3 feet. I know, that's pretty deep for a jet ski.......I don't always abide by that rule either.......:rofl:

Nice pix!.........:cheers:

Look at your 4th pix.......judging by the depth of the water to the guy standing still in it, you can't be running in water more than a foot or so deep. That willl eventually spell bad news for the motor. Sand will build up in your water jacket and start insulating it from cooling the cylinders.

Your suppose to ride in water no more shallow than 3 feet. I know, that's pretty deep for a jet ski.......I don't always abide by that rule either.......:rofl:

Nice pix!.........:cheers:

I think his pump is almost hitting the ground cause hes not on the gas enough toget on plain, that is to shallow to ride inthough you could also get hurt as well I cant count how many people that ive seen hit the sand bars where i boat :boxing_smiley:

(smart remarks light is on)

I don't care how perdy you tink er doo is....

My wife is way perdyer!

And she is not a "Summer time only" gal, like the doo!

(smart remarks light is off)

Baby due in May....

Ya know what the perdiest thing in the world is?

Pregnant wife, with a cheerful smile!

Ahhhh Looooovee It!

:)

Nate

Mines way better lookin pluse itd faster and i can fit 3 good lookin gals in it and have a cooler for the beer...

Boat11.jpg

Disagree!.....

I'll have to disagree with you sporsterjoel. By the time you get these 3 bathing beauties in your boat, the cooler and beer would put you over the weight limit and the boat would sink!.......

Oh yeah, did you notice I painted my jet boat grey!......It's much faster than yours too!

Attachments

• Ugly1.jpg
    Ugly1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ugly2.jpg
    ugly2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ugly3.jpg
    ugly3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 7
  • phm2_5.jpg
    phm2_5.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to disagree with you sporsterjoel. By the time you get this 3 bathing beauties in your boat, the cooler and beer would put you over the weight limit and the boat would sink!.......

Oh yeah, notice I painted my jet boat grey!......It's much faster than yours!

Now that's funny!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey There, Mr. Snipe, I like the LAST one on the right. She is about right. (the boat) the rest.... need more than a makeover! Maybe a RUNOVER!:rofl::rofl:

Nate

Now this is a jet boat. 377 ft, 50+ mph and room enough for 40...

USS Freedom

Attachments

• USS Freedom3.jpg
    USS Freedom3.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 24
Welcome dcman4usn

I like your boat. To bad it's not as bad as mine!.....as for size to power ratio. My boat, the Aries, one of 6 from the Pegasus class hydrofoils packed a bit more fire power than your oversized canoe......

With that 40 feet of boat you got 2 RGM 84 Harpoon missles (nuclear capable) and 1 MK 76 Howitzer and a 62 Cal machine gun.

On that big ole boat of yours, you got a Raytheon RAM (rolling airframe missle) system, a MK2 57mm gun and decoys......(wow, big deal :rofl:)....

Kidding aside. The USS Freedom bears the hull designation LCS 1 which is the first of the Littoral combat ships. Here in my home town, we just commisioned the second of the LCS's. The USS Independence which is a tri-hull type close in combat ship.........

BTW, ..........would DC stand for Damage Control?......

I'll attach a pix. This has been a fun thread. I'm going to move it from meet and greet to another section of the forum where it will best fit the category.

Attachments

• USS Indepencence.jpg
    USS Indepencence.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 20
  • USS Indedendence LCS2.jpg
    USS Indedendence LCS2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
If you keep your arms!....

Wake surfing might be good, if you have strong arms!.....with twin Rolls Royce MT-30 gas turbines cranking out 96,550 horse power with a displacement of 3,089 tons...........I don't think you could hold on for very long!...............:rofl:

I don't think you have to have strong arms to surf..... But to get up to speed, now that would be the challenge! So, maybe some motor to help... like wake surfing behind another boat, and then get handed off to the BIGGER wake!

Now, mind you, I have never surfed, beyond body surfing. So, this is all talk!

But I do like water skiing!

N

Sking...

When I was in the Navy, I used to slalom on my off time. I had wondered how many skiers we could get behind our Destroyer while it was at 32 knots? I thought we could set the Guiness world record for most skiers behind one boat. Of course, the US Government would never have part to that.........LOL

Back