Is suspension issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

robman66

I have 2x 2009 RXT-IS 255 skis. On one of them, the suspension won't move. It displays a suspension error message across the screen, and it won't go up or down manually or automatically. Periodically it will move on it's own for a second, but 99.9% it is stuck. My other ski, no problem with the suspension.

Could it be a sensor issue? Maybe it doesn't know what position it is in?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rob

Without a CanDoo Pro this will be hard to diagnose. That said,,, you have a spare ski which you can swap parts on. Change some easy stuff over and see if the error moves to the other ski...

My son rides this ski with the suspension issues, and he said there was no error displayed, just that a few seconds after starting it keeps going through the different modes (auto, manual, dock mode), and the suspension won't move.
I wonder if it is just a switch issue? If the switch is stuck depressed, it would keep scrolling and wouldn't know what to do.
I will investigate. And like you said.....I can swap with the other ski to rule out a few things.
I'm pretty limited on what I can do now that winter is quickly approaching. I may have to wait until spring.

Go to the rear of the ski and open the battery compartment. Open both fuse boxes on top of the battery cage and clean each fuse one at a time using electric contact cleaner. Replace the fuse using dielectric grease.

Worked for me on a couple of issues that I was having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back