Is it in yet?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
If Nick( [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION]) is right about them not releasing them until the uscg approves them, then we may be waiting. With the shut down here the uscg may not be working on approvals. I know that new vehicle inspections are stopped.

If it is the civilian side of the USCG that does the certification then yes,,, it will be delayed as they are home. They were given four-hours on Monday to shut off gas, water, set up voicemails, and out of office email replies.

If it is the active duty USCG then there should not be a delay..

right?!

I am so bored.

Um, you have drywall to hang, wiring to run, insulation to hang, and a heater to install. How the can you be bored, time to get to work. Chop-Chop.

It's almost 85 Degrees just outside Philly right now, wish my son did have X-Country practice tonight or we'd be on the river.

Lol. The propane furnace is coming Thursday. Just had another company come out to work on a quote for me.

Found a $4.99 thermostat! Score.

HVAC, camera security, electric, ceiling insulation and ceiling drywall, then wall insulation and drywall. Then maybe my shop needs a rec room.

If Nick( [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION]) is right about them not releasing them until the uscg approves them, then we may be waiting. With the shut down here the uscg may not be working on approvals. I know that new vehicle inspections are stopped.

I would have to assume that a hugh corp. like BRP would have had the inspections before announcing the "Spark". They already allowed people to test them, so I assume they are safe up to "code". If an injury had occurred during the trail runs they would be liable for maybe $millions in a lawsuit

Nick posted this the other day and the EPA is for sure shut down.

"They are waiting for EPA and Coast guard approvals and as soon as that happens the major dealers will be getting about 5 a piece on the first shipment is what the national seadoo watercraft dealer of the year is saying as of yesterday. No one will have an official date until the approvals happen."

Nick posted this the other day and the EPA is for sure shut down.

"They are waiting for EPA and Coast guard approvals and as soon as that happens the major dealers will be getting about 5 a piece on the first shipment is what the national seadoo watercraft dealer of the year is saying as of yesterday. No one will have an official date until the approvals happen."

Fawk....time to riot for revolution. I didnt even think of that.

My dealer told me the other day they are trying to import one from Australia just to have the first demo/showroom model.

Back