I'm lovin' my first boat -- 2011 C180 SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgoyal

I went on ride yesterday and top speed 37 with only 3 adults... I was like WTH

Today, I went on ride 7 adults and 2 kids (I know I'm more than capacity LOL)... Total weight 1200LB...

I hit 32 (on GPS) and not even full throttle (close to 3/4).... I noticed that my speedometer is off 5-7mpg then GPS...

My wife and parents just loved the first ride... I think it was one of the most fun day we had as a family....

I went on ride yesterday and top speed 37 with only 3 adults... I was like WTH

Today, I went on ride 7 adults and 2 kids (I know I'm more than capacity LOL)... Total weight 1200LB...

I hit 32 (on GPS) and not even full throttle (close to 3/4).... I noticed that my speedometer is off 5-7mpg then GPS...

My wife and parents just loved the first ride... I think it was one of the most fun day we had as a family....

Sounds awesome, funny but I took my boat out yesterday for the first time too, it has never seen water before, so it was a virgin, lol, lucky to have the capacity to seat 7, I love the 180, saw one before buying my speedster. 32mph is fast with 7 + 2 kids. The fastest I took the speedster was 33, but it wasn't gps, so maybe slower, i took it to Puddinstone lake which is very small and you really can't get it that fast, too many boaters on skis and stuff, the water was choppy due to all the activity.

I think Im probably going to trade up to a 180 in the future, I didn't feel I was ready yet for something bigger.

How was the docking and retrieving? Also how was your fuel consumption?, what was your max speed?

I also own a 2011 sea doo challenger 180. My speedometer has never read over 22 mph it is not accurate AT ALL because GPS reads a lot more then that! when wakeboarding or tubing i have to bring out my GPS to make sure i am not going to fast. Dealer couldnt figure out the problem so i always have to carry the GPS with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back