I'm a happy camper!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
plagiarizing

Thats not plagiarizing because they spell it like "dew"...........so I think your right on the mark!.........

How dense can I be? I totally forgot that my phone has a camera in it, LMAO. My avatar is the right side of it. As you can see, the seat needs some TLC, but now that I have the battery, all I need is one more gasket and electrolyte, and I will be Waterborne!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!

Don't pay attention to the water in the footwell, lol. It has been raining almost constantly for three days now. That Big Gulp cup is not my emergency bailing device, LMAO.

Well, got everything else today I need for the Doo except 2 stroke oil. There is about a quart left in it so I will need some soon. I got the electrolyte, carb nuts, the other gasket, and gas. Now, I just have to put everything together and see if she'll start up. If she does, I'll be on the water tearing it up by afternoon.

I'll keep you up to speed over the next 24 hours.

Jeff

Oil....!

Make sure you read your post about 2-cycle oil. It's a very important decision. I don't want to go over it here again, since that would constitute a double post.

:rant:Rats and Double Rats!!!!:rant: It has been raining all morning and looks like it'll keep going until the day after tomorrow or so. Looks like the Doo will have to wait a few more days. I can't wait to get out there. I got myself all wound up and now I'm stuck inside with nothing to do, I'm going stir-crazy!!!. I wouldn't mind the rain so much of the Doo was running and in the water, but I need it dry out to finish working on it.:rant:

Did I anger the rain gods or something? The first day it was sunny in I don't know how long and I can't get to sleep, so I wake up so late that working on the Doo is impossible. All I was able to do was to install the new sparkplugs. I am going to try to get to bed early tonight, maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow, but there is a 60% chance of more rain. Dog Gone It!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dusthawk!
If your ski's been standing for a long time. It might be worth slinging the fuel thats been sitting in the tank and starting afresh.
The fuel looses its octane rate and becomes useless.
It could also be contaminated.

Have fun by the way.:)

Already done that. Punping out the fuel was the first thing I did. There was only a gallon or so in it so I gave it to a Bro and he dumped it in his Gas tank, he has a bunch of fresh gas and fuel treatment, so it should burn well enough in that old truck.

I woke up on time today, so I will be going out to see if I can finish buttoning up the Doo today. I'll let you know in a few hours.

Jeff

I should have opened the door before I said I was going out. It is raining yet again. Lightly raining but still too much to work in. Crossing my fingers for a clear patch.:banghead:

Buy yourself one of those cheap gazebo's Jeff.

I once heard of a guy who sprayed a car in one of those.

My ski has ended up outside now:(
New garage door getting installed Tuesday, So the garage is getting a clean out.
Trouble is though, when the new remote door goes on the trailor is to big.

Gazebo or get rid I think.:(

That weather is really a problem out your way Jeff. I hope it clears up for you soon, or maybe you might concider to use you doo as a ark. Just remember load everything 2 by 2...lol
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back