IBR vs No IBR

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

xintersecty

I am seriously considering the spark. IBR is about a 700 dollar option at my dealer. So should I buy with or without. Internet debate begin!

It probably depends on what kind of riding you do. Personally on a small ski, and especially for $700.00 I don't think it's necessary. Just my opinion.

Lou

I have two skis and my guests ride the ski with the IBR. I find that they get the hang if the IBR right away and tend ton use it quite naturally.

That said, Lou's points are the two valid reasons I would have to think long and hard about that kind of money spent on such a small ski.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Get the ibr if you're going to spend a lot of time around docks and marinas. If you're mostly on open water, then save the cash.

get it, it's only money. vs. the knowing, every time you use it, that you COULD have had it.

if u don't like it, don't get it on the next ski.

Get it, makes docking a breeze. Plus having a brake on the water could be a potential life saver.

Everybody I want to thank you for your input. It has been very valuable. I am going to get it. If it prevents at least one accident then it will have paid for itself. Considering I maybe putting a young rider on this boat, then it makes great sense.

Back