I need seadoo trailer spare parts??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

قطري424

Hi..

i need stop light.. and Hup kit with Bearing.

175551144.jpg

FOR SEADOO SPEEDSTER TRAILER..

if anyone know thier web site please write it to me, because i want to order online..

Thanks

hmmm.. the problem that i don't know the size of the hub and bearing.. thats why i said i need SEADOO TRAILER spare parts !!!!

please understand me

please understand us, seadoo doesn't make your trailer

your trailer is made from generic trailer parts, you can take the parts you have to any parts/trailer store and they should be able to help you, there is no magical website to find it for you

hi Mr.Chris.. haha very funny.. i didn't ask for magical website .. i just asked for SEADOO trailer site if there is .. if there is not , just keep ur jokes for you

thank you

The trailer is most likely NOT manufactured by Seadoo. However, the bearings are standard sizes across many different trailer manufacturers.

The best possible solution is to have the bearings removed from the trailer and measured. Then you can specify the exact size you need. The good news is that the bearings usually come in kits with seals and most everything needed per wheel.

Another way to do this is to check for a label or plate on the trailer. If you can identify the manufacturer and trailer model#, then we can compare the specs against the manufacturer's website. This label usually has the serial number of the trailer along with weight and load ratings.

One possible headache is if the trailer is not manufactured by a US maker. This would mean that the standard bearing size thing is still true - but for the local regional manufacturer (European perhaps?).

The trailer is most likely NOT manufactured by Seadoo. However, the bearings are standard sizes across many different trailer manufacturers.

The best possible solution is to have the bearings removed from the trailer and measured. Then you can specify the exact size you need. The good news is that the bearings usually come in kits with seals and most everything needed per wheel.

Another way to do this is to check for a label or plate on the trailer. If you can identify the manufacturer and trailer model#, then we can compare the specs against the manufacturer's website. This label usually has the serial number of the trailer along with weight and load ratings.

One possible headache is if the trailer is not manufactured by a US maker. This would mean that the standard bearing size thing is still true - but for the local regional manufacturer (European perhaps?).

thank you for solution. actually i did remove the hup and search the stores but i didnt find the same size here in Middle East, thats why am asking for website the sell the exact same size for seadoo..

Thanks.. i'll keep searching

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for solution. actually i did remove the hup and search the stores but i didnt find the same size here in Middle East, thats why am asking for website the sell the exact same size for seadoo..

Thanks.. i'll keep searching
Can you find out who made your trailer? should be a sticker near the front... seadoo doesnt make trailers and they use diffrent makes of trailers, you could also try ebay....

hey stud,..yah, measure the I.D of the bearing, or O.D of the spindle. Checked out ebay, they got kits, whether being 1in. I.D, or 1-1/4in I.D..etc..good luck..BTW...whats rong w/ what you've got..can always reback the bearings in there, soak in gas/simple green first...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you weren't in the usa... My bad.
I know the trailer you have it is a "Caravan" trailer made in Canada. In the picture I can see the label on the inside of the v just before it goes to the winch... just opposite the "seadoo" sticker in the picture. That sticker will have all the information you need for the parts. You could even go direct to the manufacturer of the trailer, with the info on the sticker.

I hope this helps.

Karl

I know the trailer you have it is a "Caravan" trailer made in Canada. In the picture I can see the label on the inside of the v just before it goes to the winch... just opposite the "seadoo" sticker in the picture. That sticker will have all the information you need for the parts. You could even go direct to the manufacturer of the trailer, with the info on the sticker.

I hope this helps.

Karl

yeah i found the sticker :) .. but how can i go to the manufacturer of the trailer.. ? i'am in the middle east.. have they any web site,, or should i change the axle with new different size hubs?

today the other hup broke!! because it was eaten by rust, salt water and hot sun.. we have a very hot weather,, the max tempreture goes up to 50 C = 122 F :ack:

so i have to change 2 hubs now... what do you suggest .. new size axle with hubs? or original hubs? "but i dont know where to find them"

yeah i found the sticker :) .. but how can i go to the manufacturer of the trailer.. ? i'am in the middle east.. have they any web site,, or should i change the axle with new different size hubs?

today the other hup broke!! because it was eaten by rust, salt water and hot sun.. we have a very hot weather,, the max tempreture goes up to 50 C = 122 F :ack:

so i have to change 2 hubs now... what do you suggest .. new size axle with hubs? or original hubs? "but i dont know where to find them"

TIP: grease your hubs on a regular basis if you put the trailer in the water alot or it was in for a long period of time... itll help to push any water out that got in there...

pics

these are some pics of my tire hub..

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 40
  • tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 49
  • sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 74
  • hub.jpg
    hub.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 55
Here's the info you need...

I hope this helps.

Karl

Here is the web site for the manufacture.... www.Karavantrailers.com
The home address is here in the USA. Karavan Trailers, Inc. PO Box 27, Fox Lake WI 53933

In my manual Karavan claims they use are all the same size on ALL their Trailers. If you have a 10" OR 12" Brake hub they will be different. Let me know and I'll get that info for you too.

I have the information on the size and Manufacturers for the parts needed.

HUB SIZE BEARING, RACE & SEAL SIZE MANUFACTURER'S #
1-1/16" Inner & Outer Bearing 1-1/16" #L-44649
5-1/2" Flange Inner & Outer Race 1-1/16" #L-44610

Spring Loaded Dust Seal (1.250 I.D.-1.985 O.D.) # 12192 TB

I hope this information helps out.

Karl

Thank you Karl for these informations.. i saw the website but i didnt find the hubs.. :)

BTW how can i know if the it's a 10" OR 12" hub? is there any no# on it? .. and it's "without Brake"

Thank you again for helping..

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you have either 12" or 13" wheels, see what the tire says..exp, s78-13...also, measure the 2 bolts on hub,diagonally, that will give bolt pattern...exp, 5 on 4.5(5x4.5),or 5 on 5(5x5)...hope helps...

Thank you Karl for these informations.. i saw the website but i didnt find the hubs.. :)

BTW how can i know if the it's a 10" OR 12" hub? is there any no# on it? .. and it's "without Brake"

Thank you again for helping..

If it doesn't have brakes than the hubs are only 1 size. The exceptions are if it has brakes, so not to worry. With that size bearings and race size you should be able to get hubs locally I hope. Let me know how you make out or if you need more information.

Karl

Wow that salt water really does a number on steel:(
From looking at your pictures ,I would scrap the whole axle,and replace it.I would guess the spindle will be damaged IF and when you remove the spindle nut:ack:
In Canada a new 2000# axle on sale is only $110. Or if you have access to a welder you can replace the spindle assemblies for $40 ea.I would price it out both ways,and consider the extra labour to clean up and possibly repair the existing hubs. hth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back