I need a carb 91 Yamaha waverunner 650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch 587

I just bought a 91 650 Waverunner LX on the cheap and need a carb anyone have one to sell I'm a Seadoo owner also 91 GT. Got the Yamaha because it was a deal.. :stupid:

Thanks.......

Tony, I think it's square I'll have to look at it.. I gave the ski to my buddy to get running he broke off one of the gas line tubes on the carb so he drilled it out and cracked the housing then tossed the carb in the trash ! But I believe it's a square bottom mount .. The ski is a 91 Waverunner 650 LX, It is a clean ski ! I had it running before the carb issue and sounded good.. Picked up the ski with a good galvanized trailer for 400.00

If it's in good condition... $40. If it's old and rusty...less.

The one I have is the same carb you need, but seadoo used a 3 screw airfilter flange. So... you would have to adapt your air filter, or use an old seadoo filter.

Thanks, the one I found he want's 75.00 for it or 125.00 if he does a rebuild...
A bit high it sounds.. Let me look for a 3 screw filter set up.. This is what I get for being a good guy and helping a buddy that has little or no patience when it comes too "needing to improvise" when necessary... Patience and J-B weld would most likely had solved the problem but he gets mad and tossed the carb.. Just needed to vent..
I'll let ya know..
Thanks.....

For $75 it should be ready to bolt on.

For $45 (Shipped)... you can have mine, with the fuel pump... and it's ready to bolt on. I personally went though it when it cam off of my Si. (I did a super BN swap)

You can probably find an old seadoo air filter/flame arrestor for the cost of the shipping.

I would give you a seadoo air box... but I think I only have twin carb boxes at my shop.

Here's the carb. It's a standard "Round body" Mikuni 38.

Thanks, i'll take it... Send me a pm when you have time with the payment instructions.. Pay pal works for me if you use them...

This site contains eBay affiliate links for which Sea-Doo Forum may be compensated.
Thanks for the verification. :cheers:

I'm going to check my old superjet now. I could have swore it had a single 38, on it's 650 engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back