I got COVID

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Very true Ifonecpa. I still have no taste or smell and a little fatigue since I had COVID at thanksgiving.

I wonder if you can still get the virus after being cleared of it, and what of the vaccine? Are you still gonna get it even after catching the virus?

The vaccines aren’t really vaccines in the traditional sense I.e. inoculated with a dead, deactivated virus. It’s more akin to gene therapy, like what they’re doing with cancer treatments. You’re injected with a substance (mRNA), that has the genetic code (instructions), for your ribosomes (protein builders), to produce proteins of the virus. The jab is causing your body to make a surface protein if the virus so your immune system learns to attach and attack anything with that same protein.

analogy; we don’t need to ship you the whole watercraft (traditions vaccine) for you to know what to scrap, we’ll send you a kit for building a supercharger, and once you put the SC together yourself, you’ll then know to scrap anything that has a supercharger, no matter what it’s attached to. Could be a boat, a PWC, or maybe you weren’t so detail oriented and you scrap anything with a BRP supercharger; or you’re really slow and things get lost in translation, and anything with any type of SC gets scrapped.

anyhow, if you’re not obese, diabetic, hypertensive, or COPD, and under 70you have a 99.95% chance of surviving. Not something that justifies an unapproved, experimental gene therapy drug that already has a couple thousand deaths reported to VAERS after taking it.

but, DYODD!

Oh, ok then. Probably the best thing to do is to really be extra careful, isolate if we can, live in a Batcave if we must. Kiddin'

Wondering if you will still benefit from the vaccine after acquiring COVID?
You already have antibodies, you’re good.

ETA: Also, the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent you from getting it, doesn’t prevent you from spreading, so what’s the point of taking an unapproved, experimental gene therapy for something that has a 99.95% survival rate for the vast majority of the population? If I were really old and unhealthy, I would wait at least a year or two for the current experimental trials to conclude and have a robust data set to review.

Last edited:
Some people I know still have their symptoms after being cleared of the virus. What's scary about it is you never know if you're gonna have the same thing as everyone else.

Same thing with my cousin who had covid last year, there are times that she still experiences difficulty in breathing.

Back