I am one lucky lady! Look what I found! 2004 Islandia

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I notice on those hydro-turf color is that by time they fade really bad.... I realize dark color is better since fading is not noticeable that's just my opinion with hydroturf.... I got limegreen i wish I had it black color it will last longer w/o fading fast....

How old is your hydroturf?

Just about 6 months... and headache to clean it and color stick on white colors clothing... i wish i bought a black one though...

Just about 6 months... and headache to clean it and color stick on white colors clothing... i wish i bought a black one though...

Does the Hydroturf people state that your color will fade/bleed? Have you notified them?
I’ve not heard any other bad things about Hydroturf lately.
I’m leaning heavily towards the wide brown on black which was my first gut pick.

I'm sorry I check the actual brand of my boat floor mats, they are not made by Hydroturf, they are from Blacktip Jetsports, I have lime green, they didn't disclose of color might fade/bleed, I notice it is very hard to clean up, and very easy to get dirty and color stick to white clothing. I'm really disappointed with the color that I choose, and im planning for a black hydroturf next purchase if I decide to have my boat looks great.... You're color of choice of hydroturf is better, and I think it is easy to clean.... you can always ask for a sample color by mail... Thanks for sharing regarding hydroturf...

Arno has sent me samples and I’m placing my order. We’ve always wanted it but never was never able to get it. I’m excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back