HX help... looking for a boarding platform ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

heinyman

I just got 2 - 1995 SeaDoo HX's.. one has a big yellow fin or boarding platform on the back, the other doesn't

Makes them much more stable

Any ideas where I can get one ?

THANKS !!!!

They pop up every so often. Consonantly check Ebay, use www.searchtempest.com and search for Seadoo HX and click on every HX link. Sometimes they will pop up on a ski still, but perhaps the seller would remove it and sell it to you. They're not cheap, usually around the $300 range. Give yourself some time to get used to riding it. I'm 6'2" and 230+ LBS and I side board on my HX. Meaning I put the throttle side of the bars towards the sky, just about pin the throttle and let the ski pull me up and I toss my leg over the seat. As far as balance, that takes time and practice. In no wake zones I just put my gut against the bar pad. Congrats on the skis, they're a blast!

They pop up every so often. Consonantly check Ebay, use www.searchtempest.com and search for Seadoo HX and click on every HX link. Sometimes they will pop up on a ski still, but perhaps the seller would remove it and sell it to you. They're not cheap, usually around the $300 range. Give yourself some time to get used to riding it. I'm 6'2" and 230+ LBS and I side board on my HX. Meaning I put the throttle side of the bars towards the sky, just about pin the throttle and let the ski pull me up and I toss my leg over the seat. As far as balance, that takes time and practice. In no wake zones I just put my gut against the bar pad. Congrats on the skis, they're a blast!

Thanks Racer ! yeah they seem to be a blast.. the one has a comp pipe on it and it is way faster then the other.

Just worried about when folks come to to lake and they dump it and can't get back up

Back