How much would a top end cost for a 1999 Xp?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I'd buy it for $900

A top end will run about $200 to $300 of you are doing the labor. BUT... assume the worst. It's a 13 year old ski... so there is a good chance that it needs a full rebuild. A new top-end may be the "nail in the coffin" for the crank.

Yeah, I thought that too. I'm probably gonna get in touch with him tomorrow. We'll see. I have been wanting a project.

Looks like its in good condition. See if you can get it for ~$750 and you will have a good deal. Like Dr said though, don't be surprised if you need a complete engine rebuild. Those sell in the low to mid $2000s around here so that would leave you plenty of room for a rebuild and then you will know you have a solid ski.

thats a good deal if the cases are intact, even if the crank is bad, its the cases/electronics that are about $650-750 right there.

yes i'd buy it, and yes i'd try to get it for 750-8 , a stack of benji's works wonders... they look sweet when you spread 7 or 8 of them out...
with trailer try and get the deal for like 1050 with trailer and your ok, and like doc said......

hope for the best but assume the worst....

a 951 top end cost 300-4 assuming you do all the labor AND nothing else goes wrong, have you ever done a top end rebuild ?

i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back