How much would you pay for a 2002 non running GTX RFI?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

elnook909

How much would you pay for a 2002 non running GTX RFI? The engine is not locked and turns over. With the start button. Has title for ski and trailer Comes with a non galvanized painted trailer.
Thanks for your input all.

First check to see if you can find a new replacement Air Compressor...

And look into Fuel Injector parts and repair.

$500 max, if the ski looks decent cosmetically. If the Seat and graphics need replacing... $300 I'm assuming of course, that the engine needs a complete rebuild. Generally all of these skis need a complete rebuild.

I'll add that the RFI system also can add a world of headaches over the traditional carbs. I steer clear of them myself.

The rfi on these are pretty basic and run pretty good.if it's decent shape and no damage.500 is good if super clean and trailer is decent maybe 800.pull the rave valves and look into the cyl to see if pistons are scuffed and can check the cyl bore.dont bother with a compression check.the numbers can be played with by adding oil.look inside raves.

I may be interested in the ski. A tree fell on mine and destroyed the body. My engine and electronics are fine.
Do you want to sell it and where are you located?

A decent trailer is worth $500 or more these days so you wont lose if you end up having to part it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back