Hi, guys need a little help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rotsen423

Today i work a little bit on my gti cleaning and waxing and star up a little bit the engine , after maybe 4 minutes start making a noise came from the shaft , but i don't know much about pwc this is my first one for less than a month, it's hear around the boot on the shaft have like a black big washer i touch and it's freeking HOT!!, there have a bearing?? I take a screenshot from ebay part, just for show u guys where the noise came, any help is welcome and thanks advice
Att:rotsen

36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you overheated the carbon seal. Which is what is pictured. You probably need to replace it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks 1of500 i crop the picture to show you what is the part hope u can see and identify what is

Buy a new one osdparts.com sells the whole kit look up carbon seal assembly

Saltybones thanks, that they call hat if the piece came in stainless steel?

Get the whole kit the rubber is probably bad too

You should be able to do it. If you have problems someone here can help walk you through it. 1 to 10 difficulty it's probably a 3

Great so i think i can do by my self thanks again for ur help guys

You will need an impeller removal tool. They aren't much on ebay

Ok, i check already on the link u told me and i found the carbon seal kit but is the same for any 2stroke engine? Or i need just for my engine 717cc?

2 stroke are the same on the sam page towards the bottom is the rubber hose for it

Sounds like you overheated the carbon seal. Which is what is pictured. You probably need to replace it

he is most likely correct. Why you overheated it was probably you ran it on the hose for more than a minute. If it was in the lake then it was probably bad already.
Remember to never run the motor more than 10-15 seconds with out water and no more than 1 minutes while hooked to a hose.

1of500 has you on the right track. Don't run it on the trailer for more than 30 seconds or so

95 XP800!!!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back