Hi, guys need a little help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so is my fault, and now i know something new today thanks guys for the help

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Ok so how much cost around those jet pump kit? Cause i saw different price from $159.99 to $549.00 +/-?

I see too impeller like stainlees steel and another's like plastic what is the difference on that? 144mm and 155 mm if im not wrong

Or only need this?

38.jpg

If you are only rebuilding the pump, then the kit is all you need, plus jet pump oil, plug sealant, sealant for the o-ring on the cone thread lock for the bolts. Look on OSD for the kit. It comes with all above, the sealant, oil, etc. If you msg Nick he will help you out. He has helped me get mine rebuilt, and I have purchased other parts due to his support after the sales.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you are rebuilding the pump completely I would replace the shaft and wear ring too.

I saw a kit on OSD that kit came with the wear ring but not the shaft, i buy separate if i need it, thanks miki

Make sure you use the recommended pipe sealant around the pipe plug. I rebuilt my first ski, and did not use the correct one. Oil leaked out and water in... I wound up replacing the whole pump as it chewed up the housing, and provided the tow of shame...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

While it's a great idea to rebuild the pump, they will always make noise while running out of water. Kinda like a loose clanking rattling sound. Just their nature. Yours might be okay. Go look up some videos of seadoos running in the driveway. Often people put them up on YouTube when trying to sell.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back