help!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

danclappo

I have recently purchased a sea doo supercharged VS sea scooter (dpv) and am trying to acquire a maintenance/repair manual for it. which includes the wiring diagrams. preferably in electronic form. Can anyone help. please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manuals..........

We have downloadable manuals here on the web site available to our premium members. It's really not that expensive and worth the price for all the benefits offered!........

i have browsed through the list of manuals but not sure which one i will need i think they are all for jetskis and i have a DPV. will the shop manual include DPVs?

O.K....!

O.K...now I see your problem. No, we don't have a manual on the DPV. To be honest, I didn't even know what it was!....I did a little research and found a PDF file on this unit. I'd still like to know how you can supercharge an underwater propulsion system?........:rofl:
I'll continue to do some research and see what I can find for you, in the meantime, follow this link and see if it does anything for you. My continued search found no manuals for this type of equipment. I'm at a dead end for this type vehicle. Maybe someone reading the post has more info on it than I. Sorry.
http://www.seadooseascooter.com/pdf/ZS5A_Manual.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the link i will take a look. The DPV is a battery operated system. supercharged VS is its brand name as it has two speeds instead of one. its just a battery and motor but their is a couple of wires which go to what i belive is a crash switch but need to confirm this with the wiring diagram.

Cool!

Yeah, when I got your relpy as to the model, I wondered what in the hell you were talking about. I did the research and thougt, WOW, I didn't even know seadoo made something like that.
I couldn't find a manual on that thing anywhere.
Good luck!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back