Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TANKHUNT3R

Recently purchased a 2001 Challenger. The first day on the lake the blower worked a few times before it failed. Also the speedo never worked. checked fuses today and all seem to be fine. does anyone have any suggestions on what could be wrong or suspect.

Could be be a bad switch, or a bad fan. Open the connector at the blower, and see if you have power. If you do... change the fan. If not... change the switch.

Incidentally... myself, and another member talked about our fan switches going intermittent this year. (on a 2001 and 2002 boat)

The speedo is a little harder... but if you see any moisture in the gauge... the gauge is probably done. But here again... grab a meter, and look for power, and output on the sender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indecently... myself, and another member talked about our fan switches going intermittent this year. (on a 2001 and 2002 boat)

Tony, be careful about who you have indecent conversations with :lol: I wouldn't mind making an indecent proposal to Griz's friend Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm.... I guess so. (lol)

I never said I was the smartest guy here. Besides... I have Bio and Physics degrees. You can't expect me to be able to spell too!!

(fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back