Help!! What's in my gas tank??????

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabadiesel

I was sucking the remaining 2 gallons of gas out of the tank. I removed the hose that has the four hoses coming out of it to gain access. After sucking the gas out I notice an aluminum looking tube at the bottom of the tank? It's just rolling around in there. Is this normal. I don't know if I can get it out even if it doesn't belong there

Any help appreciated!

That is not a stock part.... Makeshift gas can nozzle that fell in? I know there is a tube inside of the rubber fill tube but I believe they are all plastic, or a metal spring reinforcer for the fill tube. Oh wait this is a challenger. I'll let the boat guys chime in.

Actually,.....

I just looked at the parts for that boat. It looks like it's the bottom support of the inner fill tube.

It's really not critical... but you can pull the filler neck, and it's just pop-riveted to the flexible internal tube.

Not critical! ..............not going back in. It was enough fun trying to get out! Thanks again. This site is great
I should get my bypass parts today and hope to try to run later today or tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back