HELP! Hurricane Ike.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowboatn

Hello everyone. Me and my family are ok. Our town was on the western edge of the storm. We had little damage. Trees, fences, shingles. Houston/Galveston is destroyed. Lots of damage. There is no water, power, phones, and food is scarce. Need things like formula, water, food, milk, bread, eggs. I'm not on for very long. The people around here will need some help with all of this. This area is always helping others in situations like this. Always. Thanks.

Glad your alright. Post an address where people can send these things and I'm sure everybody will help. :cheers:

Help.........

I've seen the news. I loved Galveston and I"ve worked at Houston Ship repair for a good part of my life. So, I can imagine most of what I knew there is now gone.

I live on the Gulf Coast in Mobile. We got 6 foot tidal surge from it. It's mass was the largest storm I ever saw with tropical storm forces as far as 600 miles across.............on radar, it filled the entire Gulf of Mexico.

Being a victim of a couple hurricanes myself, I'm sure there will be several facilities open today and into the next few weeks, were you can get these items for free from FEMA (they've improved since Katrina).

With the speed of the post office, by the time we got a box together of non-perishables and mailed, it would be 3 weeks before you got it.

Good luck and may God speed and take care of those that has had the unfortunate experience of having such a horrible hurricane come into their lives.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to get over to Tx but cant due to gas electric etc I hope to be there by the end of the week I do roofing and flooring stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back