Hello from Wisconsin!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Just joined the Forum. I've had two old PWC's for about 6 years. An 88 Waverunner and a 90 Kawasaki 650 SX. Bought a 95 Speedster two years ago instead of a 3 person PWC and love it. Now we're into boating with friends so I just picked up a 97 Challenger 1800. Great boat but I'm gonna miss the go-kart handling of the Speedster when I sell it.
Going cruising, tubing and gonna try wakeboarding for the first time on the Minocqua chain tomorrow!:hurray:

Welcome aboard. Feel free to post around and be sure to stay a while:cheers:

Greetings from a cheddar head in Appleton. Was out on Silver Lake Sunday and Lake Winnebago on Monday. What a perfect weekend.

Getting a GPS would be a good idea.

Water quality on Winnebago?

So far I've only been on lakes Wausau, Dubay and Minocqua. Water clarity is 6-18". Kinda spooky when you're not familiar with the lake. How are Silver lake and Winnebago? Anyone get out on the Waupaca chain?

Silver Lake was beautiful. Water quality and clarity was very good. I am sure it was 4 feet plus. Kinda choppy but what do you expect on Sunday of the holiday weekend.

Lake Winnebago was fine. We put in at High Cliff. That is an awesome facility. Water clarity maybe a foot or two. Some filamentous crud starting to grow but not bad.

Wis Dells

I'll have to try to get down there sometime. We're going to Wisconsin Dells this weekend and have a hotel right on the river, with slips for our boats, just up from the dam. Gonna see how the Upper Dells are from our own boat, instead of some tourist barge.

Keep Boating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back