Hello from Atlanta

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeNo

I'd like to say cheers to everyone out there. I'm the proud new owner of two "04 GTX LTD SuperCharged Skis. We finally have water in the lake so I'm ready to go. I know I'm going to be picking your brains, so thanks in advance.
Joe

Welcome to the seadoo forum JoeNo. This is a friendly place with lots of active members eager to answer questions.

Karl

Congrats on the new ski! Post some pictures of it in the User Galleries at the top left of the page :)

Atlanta

Whats up JoeNo, congratulations on your new purchase, I'm on my
way tomorrow morning to go look at a GTX 155hp, were in Atlanta do you ride,
I'm completly new to this sport and will like to get ideas to were to ride ????
Enjoy
JT

Welcome to the seadoo forum JoeNo. This is a friendly place with lots of active members eager to answer questions.

Karl

Thanks Karl, I'll be down in Englewood beach for the week of June 14th. My wife and I have been going for the past 16 years. Stop in the Lock and Key and I'll buy you a beer!!

OMG...that's my stomping grounds...the Pink Elephant too on the water across the street.

Karl

Whats up JoeNo, congratulations on your new purchase, I'm on my
way tomorrow morning to go look at a GTX 155hp, were in Atlanta do you ride,
I'm completly new to this sport and will like to get ideas to were to ride ????
Enjoy
JT

Thanks, we live in Alpharetta but we have a lakehouse on Lake Nottley in Blairsville, Ga. I just got back from the holiday weekend. We had a great time on the new toys. I was shocked, they are scary fast. Our lake is a great place to ride, about a 1 hr and 35 Min from my house in Alpahretta. Lake Blue Ridge is closer and is also a great place to ride. My friends live on Lanier and the only time they go out is during the week, to busy on the weekends.

OMG...that's my stomping grounds...the Pink Elephant too on the water across the street.

Karl

Too funny, I saw you lived in Englewood and died laughing, not too many people know about it and I'm hope they never find out. I've had a few at every bar in that town and plan on revisiting all of them this year.

I feel the same way...I tell people where I live and they have no idea except it I tell them south of Sarasota. It's a quiet little drinking town with a fishing problem...:rofl:

Karl

So true. Take care and I'm sure I'll be asking some no brainer questions down the road. Thanks again in advance!

Allatoona

Good morning,

A few friends from my neighborhood are going to lake Allatoona sometime this weekend, will any of you guys be there ????

Jt

Hey whats up? IM new, I live In kennesaw right next to allatoona....anyone got any pointers? Im new at the whole boat thing. I just bought a 1999 sea doo challenger 1800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back