Happy Thanksgiving

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason us Canadians have thanksgiving a month before you guys! Have a good one!!

I am heading down for a visit on friday to get some good deals....maybe I will run into some of y'all!!! :cheers:

Matt

For some reason us Canadians have thanksgiving a month before you guys! Have a good one!!

I am heading down for a visit on friday to get some good deals....maybe I will run into some of y'all!!! :cheers:

Matt
I glad ours is in oct, I always spend TG out on the boat. this year we went out on my neighbours 300se doral to the local sand bar and had a big feast, water was even warm so we sat on chairs in the water drank beer and had a good mouth watering turkey dinner.

happy bird day

happy bird day from wisconsin OH by the way thats nice pair of hood ornaments :drool5::drool5::drool5::seeya:

Out for the day!...

I'll be out for the day....traveling to see family for bird day!...

If premium members make a post, please PM me with a link to your post and I'll tend to it when I return.

Jr. members, if you make a post and it goes unanswered, please PM me with a link to yours as well. I will make every attempt to help you later today or tomorrow.

Please, do not PM me with your problem, only the link to your problem as listed in the forum.

I hope all have a safe and happy turkey day!.............:cheers:

P.S....I'd comment about the hood ornaments but my wife is standing over my sholder:rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Hope everyone had a ton to eat :)

Ouch!....

Oh man.....I can't believe I ate the whole thing!......<plop, plop-fizz, fizz oh what a relief it is.>.......

Someone call me in the morning. I got to go sleep this one off.......way to much eatin. The collard greens and cornbread stuffing is poking out my ears..........goodnight*:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back