had to tell someone... Can't wait for the summer!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would move there but to hard toget a visa to work in the us.... BUT apparently my folks are looking to buy another house somewhere warm, Guess where LOL that right Florida... Anyone in florida need someone to work for cash frome Oct-april??? ahahaha lol

I would move there but to hard toget a visa to work in the us.... BUT apparently my folks are looking to buy another house somewhere warm, Guess where LOL that right Florida... Anyone in florida need someone to work for cash frome Oct-april??? ahahaha lol

No, no, no!!! You are from Ontario and you wait with me!!! lol ;)

im in VA just south of DC and its cold. 30-40's with cold wind sometime. I cant even finish my cars weather is so damn unpredictable. no snow yet but cold is enough. I cant wait for warm weather so I can go riding again.

Karl likes to make everyone jealous doesnt he? LMAO. Today in MI its 25 degrees with a foot of snow on the ground. I like snowmobiling but i prefer jetskiing... cant wait till april!

uhh, yes....

Well, of course. You just now noticing it?......he does it to me and I live in the south!....

I think, he just likes to rub our nose in it. But guess what, we get more riding time than he actually does. You ask, how's that? Because most of the time through the summer months, he's dodging hurricanes!............:rofl:

Hurricane Dodger

Snipe,

Why do you think we bought 310hp Seadoos? Hurricanes cant touch us! My brother has a 22' Hurricane and cant wait to make his Yamaha outboard look like a POS ;-)

Craig

Well, of course. You just now noticing it?......he does it to me and I live in the south!....

I think, he just likes to rub our nose in it. But guess what, we get more riding time than he actually does. You ask, how's that? Because most of the time through the summer months, he's dodging hurricanes!............:rofl:

I have never lost a day of jumping waves because of a hurricane. I get about 100 hours of ridding a year on average...Yea, it really stinks to be in the Sunshine State...You all come down for a visit anytime... The water is always fine, and liquid. :) :cheers:

Karl

I mean no offense about the weather...I have been in the cold before and wish all my friends here could enjoy the good weather I have. I just want to impress on everybody that good weather will be there for you real soon...Have a little faith and enjoy all you can when you can. Things could always be worse... You could be without a seadoo. Soon we will all be basking in the warm sun having fun in the warm water....

Karl

Florida or Siberia...?

Yeah, I guess your right.....We all could be in a cold place like Siberia. Eating snowflake cakes!.......:rofl:

And Craig,........you already got the Doo? I thought that was coming next week. Or did you take my advice and already get drunk!..........:rofl::cheers::hurray:

Advice

Snipe, I did take your advice and got all liquored up!:cheers: Just kidding.....I get my new boat Saturday......Darn it that sounds so good doesn't it? :hurray:
Its gonna be a looooooooong week!

Craig

Yeah, I guess your right.....We all could be in a cold place like Siberia. Eating snowflake cakes!.......:rofl:

And Craig,........you already got the Doo? I thought that was coming next week. Or did you take my advice and already get drunk!..........:rofl::cheers::hurray:

I mean no offense about the weather...I have been in the cold before and wish all my friends here could enjoy the good weather I have. I just want to impress on everybody that good weather will be there for you real soon...Have a little faith and enjoy all you can when you can. Things could always be worse... You could be without a seadoo. Soon we will all be basking in the warm sun having fun in the warm water....

Karl

lol Karl, no offense taken at all! You made me laug with your posts and thanks ;)

I know that nice and hot weather is coming and your last post helped me a lot keeping afloat ;)

Patrick

lol Karl, no offense taken at all! You made me laug with your posts and thanks ;)

I know that nice and hot weather is coming and your last post helped me a lot keeping afloat ;)

Patrick

Karl its all good after all i put about a 100hrs a season on my seadoo and i live in ontario so it not like i dont get out much lol and the dosent include the othre boats.... also i took your advise and whent drinkin well i mean a late xmas party with about 300 people tonight ahahah not lookin forward to wakin up a 8 to go to work blah...... :cheers:

Karl its all good after all i put about a 100hrs a season on my seadoo and i live in ontario so it not like i dont get out much lol and the dosent include the othre boats.... also i took your advise and whent drinkin well i mean a late xmas party with about 300 people tonight ahahah not lookin forward to wakin up a 8 to go to work blah...... :cheers:

Wow! You managed to put 100hrs in the last season?? I barely was able to put 20 on my boat counter!!

Patrick

Wow! You managed to put 100hrs in the last season?? I barely was able to put 20 on my boat counter!!

Patrick

Ya it was the first year with the boat so spent alot of time on it and not much on the Doral. Pluse the seadoo first trip out was in mid april and last time out was thanks giving weekend...

speaking of hours, does anybody know if ther is an hour meter on a 230 wake? I haven't seen one. Just wondering how every keeps track of how many hours they spend on the water.

ya i got out on the boat every sat & sun from april to oct and even got out for a whole week the odd time. But im lucky cause my cottage is only a 45min drive from home and boats are in the back yard on lifts, well one is and i think im buyin an http://www.airdock.com/ for the seadoo so i dotnhave to take it in and out all the time. it only $1500 so i think it worth it :cheers:

speaking of hours, does anybody know if ther is an hour meter on a 230 wake? I haven't seen one. Just wondering how every keeps track of how many hours they spend on the water.

i installed an hr meter in mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back