GTI 130 2011 Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Paul

I am new owner of 2011 GTI 130 and it appears that when i go from neutral to forward the door behind the jet does not open all the time. I get a rumble sound and if I release throttle and than hit it again the ski snaps into action like the door is sticking in the neutral position and than poping up.. Only happens one in 10 times. Has any one else noticed this with the IBR system? Thanks

I'm not sure what is going on. Goor appears to work every time when I test it on trailer. 9 hrs in. Will bring it back after this weekend to dealer and get it checked, Thanks for reoly.

What a new bee I am. Its not the door sticking. It's seaweed on the intake. The symptoms happened today and I realized when I hit the throttle a wad of seaweed would fly out the the jet and off she would fly. Also noticed that I was down about 500 RPM s at WOT and after cleaning the intake back to normal. loving the GTI 130 control. Neutral is great around boats and docks

They have been to known to have problems with Ibr system there might be a problem with the computer for the Ibr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back