Good Days

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Gunsrunner

Just had one of the best days on my doo.:hurray:
Started with a 38celcius and light easterly breeze. On the way out ran into a pod of dolphins feeding, very friendly and loved a pat.(no fingers missing)
Went scuba diving around a group of small islands, heaps of small critters to photo. Spent 4 hours doing that then picked up the nephew and thrashed him and the wife around in the biscuts for a couple more hours.(yes they got me back, these things are way to fast when your being whipped in a tube:rofl:
Boat ran like clockwork(finally) :hurray:
Met another dooer with a 96 sportster. We don't see many other seadoo's apart from ski's.:cheers:
A couple of pic's,
M0011961.JPG
M0011890.JPG
M0011940.jpg

kellyhardbelly and joe(cool)conte also had a blast on our Speedster today!

We just joined this evening and I'm Joe's girlfriend, Kelly. We may be travelling to Australia next year and are happy to know fellow Seadooers! We live on the Intracoastal Waterway in Deerfield Beach, S. FL, usa. We didn't take pics today but will be posting in the future. Please tell your wife Happy Mother's Day and Safe Boating. Cheers, from happy boaters to happy boaters. Sincerely, joeconte and kellyhardbelly:hurray:

Australia

If you are coming to Oz and want to go boating,the Gold Coast is a very good pick.It has huge amounts of inland waterways and even more surf rides.10 mins from the main city is South Stradbroke Island.Miles of beach and it is hard to see a single person.Right next to Australia's biggest tourist destination.Check it on Google earth

Back