Gonna Start fishing from my pwc

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronsse610

Hey, Gonna start fishing from my RX this summer, but i dont wanna build something for my seadoo, and by that i mean. id rather just make a sort of basket for the back where i can put my tackle box and a fishing rod holder (stand) whats the simplest way to do this... i could even use a mini fishing rod rather then a big regular rod. and for the cheapest price (to build)

Pa's gotta old row boat down by the still, just go get it tie a rope to your ski, tie the other end of the rope to the row boat, bam now you got a fishin boat. Tell Pa I said it was O.K., oh and take Sis she loves fishin. Oh and remember this if fishin was easy they wouldn't call it fishin they'd call it catchin.

Lou

haha lendme Pa's Row boat will ya? i gots a tow rope thatl do the trick! and sis can def come along too! with the boat we got space for a few!!! and darn got er right it aint cathchhin thats fer sure!

Check out the section PWC fishing, I've never been interested in fishing but there are a lot of guys that are.

Lou

My bad, I didn't even notice. I've been watching The Hatfields and McCoys, ya know about our ancestors. Goin to hit the sack now.

Lou

but for real... any tips or can anyone give me some real good ideas :)

the only tip i could give ya is, dont use them there transom hooks, none of us can ever catch and transom, we have tried, and cant even find a recipe to cook em

Holy jumpin. You guys got some nice fish! In my area fish don't even get that big, I got to go to the great lakes for that size.... Otherwise coastal florida or caribbean. That's your sister? She catchin bigger fish then you

I was delivered some bad news today while fishing for some bass on my GTX.... it's suppose to be against the law to fish from a jet ski in Alabama. I'll be looking this one up in the marine laws. I know we're backward here in other things with the jet ski, so it's possible. They have a law, and I've checked it, that you can't be turned around as a spotter. You have to face forward and use mirrors. If you don't have the required 10 sq. in. of "fixed" mirror, you can't pull. I don't understand that if a ski is designed to have a spotter turned around on it, then why not allow what the manafacturer has intended it for....... ughhh,... only in Alabama!

snipe i feel you on that one... thats highway robbery.. i think you should be allowed to do so from your ski, i don't see the problem, i don't even know the law in my province, I've done it a few times only so far, but def plan on doing it more often this summer!

eh griz, how often you fish? seems like you go out a bit to be catching fish like that! def not beginners luck lol! where's your king picture with fish like that!? is sam the boss and your the amateur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back