2012 GTX 260 Limited fishing conversion

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussieryno

Hi all,

Newby here and first time ski owner so be gentle please. I've recently bought a 2012 GTX 260 limited. I'm currently exploring ideas for fitting it out with fishing options. My first port of call will be a cooler equipped with rod holders, or a frame with rod holders that can hold a cooler. The options in Australia are quite limited and quite expensive at around $1000 (AUD), does anyone have any recommendations?

Other things I need to do are:

• Fit my Garmin hook 2 fish finder (Will probably get an expert for this)
  • Take out the dash cluster and replace the polarised film as it is faded, there are a few videos out there but if anyone has links to any more that would be much appreciated
  • Intermittent reading key issue. I only have 1 key so I don't know if it's the key or the DESS post. Both are cheap enough I think but not sure which one I should start with. I think that replacing the DESS post will require cutting wires which I would be slightly nervous about.
Any help/ advice with the above would be much appreciated. The cooler rod holder thing is the main project at the moment so feel free to ignore the bullet points as I know they're not strictly fishing related.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back