Fullbore- Never again

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Does the sticker say "Full Bore had my parts for a year and all I got was this stinking sticker"?
It is sad they kept your parts for a year and didnt even buy you lunch at Taco Bell!

What’s even more sad and important is you lost a summer of memories with friends and family, that’s the most frustrating thing and what is the most wrong with what these guys are doing. That’s something money and sorriest can’t replace.

I went through the same thing with them. I sent them two top ends December of 2020. Got one back in may and other 3rd week Of August. The WSM crank was on back order but they refused to send me my parts back complete until the crank arrived. I found a new crank for my one motor in April and it took over three weeks for them to send me my complete top end back for that motor. Then I had to argue to get my full money back for the WSM crank part of the order since I found one on my own. I asked several times on the second motor to send me my complete top end and then send the crank when it shows up cause I knew it would sit not done till the last minute. Guess what? The cranks were available for two weeks and my stuff wasn’t done. I had to turn into a complete pain in the ass and jerk to get my stuff done. There is plenty more to the story. It was the worst experience I ever had in my life with a company. Good part is they did the work and it looks quality. Customer service is terrible. I feel ur pain my friend.

I am having the same problem. Sent cylinders 8 weeks ago. Was told it would be 4 weeks for the work. They received the cylinders 6/1/2021. Many emails and voicemails and no response. Anyone have a contact info for this guy? They don't respond to any attempts I have made. Does he just scam money and people keep using him? Will I ever see my parts gain?
Did you ever get your parts and money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back