Found This On Boat Doctor Forum

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Not that bad on fuel if running good, tuned properly. 37gallon tank good for roughly 10 to 12 hours of fun, lots of flat out runs and skiing.

-I have towed 3 single tubes with no prob's at all, pulled two of them under water up to their chest without even knowing and have towed two knee boarders at a time, dont think towing power is a problem.

-All boats are wet when traveling into a wind at an angle, more of a user problem than a boat problem, just travel straight into the wind, then go side on to get to your destination dry.

I found my 1997 challenger will get you a little wet with the wind blowing against you ...but that's the fun of it.

I'm soaking wet!

I just got back from putting my boat on the trailer......I had to go out of the protected area of the river into the Bay where there were 3 to 4 foot swells. I ran about 1 mile in the rought till I got to the protected break wall of the marina.......and I must admit. I was going into the waves and wind, to the side and at my back, and although I got some spray, I can promise you had that been my old Marquis..........I'd have been soaked!....and the boat would have beat the hell out of me. I think the Sea-Doo's are designed to take wind and high surf, breaking the waves with the bow as you fly over........hmmmm, wonder if the Sea-Doo research and development team have thought about putting mini wings on these things so they'll automaticaly open and let you glide....kinda like a flying fish?.................:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back