Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of those that you posted along with the others seem to be in line price wise with what I'm seeing down here, and what i've seen bought/sold, working or running.

I saw this one last night, only 15 minutes from my place, and I'm wondering if its even worth my trouble, haven't even called and wondering how low I should try to push it if I do take the drive over, does pushing down to $500 make it a no brainer? not so sure anymore, my parts are not selling fast and i've thrown a lot of stuff away because they just werent' worth selling for $10 (manifolds or waterboxes for example) I threw away 4 manifolds last weekend because i was too lazy to toss them in the attic next to the 4-5 I already have up there.

2000 Seadoo jetski

Trailer $2-250 all day long so the ski itself is only 3 fiddy, and i'm still not pumped up over it.

this one started at $900 maybe 60 days ago, now $500 and still for sale
Seadoo xp Jetski

bottom line is that running 2 strokes are being pushed down by running 4 strokes that are getting cheaper every year, i'm seeing a lot more 4 strokes at 3K or less running condition such as this

SEADOO GTX JETSKI

I can certainly understand a buyer preferring to try and snag something like the GTX for $25-2700 vs paying $14-1600 for a 2 stroke, and i'm still seeing 2 strokes pushing 1800-2200 pretty often but they are for sale for a long time.

I wanted to post this here since this is a smaller group and wanted to give you guys first dibbs. Mods, I'll move this if I need to. I'm thinning out the heard and want my 97 SPX to go to a good home and not get parted out. This is a perfect candidate for a restoration. It's in good shape and is complete (less an MPEM- I had to borrow it) but will need a full rebuild- the motor spins over free but sounds like rocks in a tumbler. Rear ebox has been replaced, cylinders aren't scored and the head is in perfect shape.

9a2aa220aa04f54ef45065ce741e4f86.jpg

I'd let it go to anyone here for $100. I have a bill of sale and it's registered in my name. It's located in Birmingham, AL, though I will be going to Port St. Joe in August and go to Auburn and Montgomery frequently, so I can be a little flexible on delivery. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Nice. I'm too far away to make another trip to get a ski off of you. I have a 97 mpem as well since I swapped mine with 96 electronics for the micro touch.

This guy has had a tough year with this ski. I sold it to him for 2K running good (without the powder coat work, TDR, trailer) and that looks like a different engine then I had in it. So I'm guessing he blew it up twice?

OK here it goes again... "you have reached the limit 0 links in your post please remove them to submit"

This is all for sale, so technically a classified ad.

Here are some pics from a salvage yard liquidation sale I went to this weekend. The crazy thing is most of these skis are bare hulls- all the parts have either been sold or are in a warehouse.

b086a803e8e007361c8ffe4ae946c540.jpg

6a4c6e8a044677f1646af7560f6e61e9.jpg

842bc34e2087040a4b445d42acbc2f9c.jpg

3a0a006138bcc36d4fd8dc569a27420b.jpg

My ugly mug getting top shelf parts. Literally.
e3adaa2235b30488f421a2c738b6036c.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. It looks like someone has pulled most of the sugar out of that situation. It's still neat to see though thanks.

That is the kind of thing I love for sure. Luckily I'm well covered in this area because I have a 95 team Fish HX I've already built and the Bullet 94 factory racer BRP sponsored in 94 to restore. My 94 is a mod hull, that's just a painted 94XP. Really he does not have much to sell besides the history of it and what's that really worth?

yeah, would be cool but nowhere near worth that. I'd also want it to be built exactlyhow it was raced. I doubt a 787 was ever in that back then.

Yeah that 96 with Novi's, Rossier, UMI, mint yellow single, etc. Dang! I said I have not sold anything I should say I haven't sold anything on Craigslist. Other Seadoo collector's keep me busy picking my stash.

Here is my junk..... It won't even let me renew the ad anymore, I can't remember when that's happened. Hopefully it's just early in the year still.

2 Seadoo XPL Skis on Dual Trailer

95 Seadoo XP with Trailer Runs Great

There’s a few more things I need to pick from you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back