Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10 extra Jettrim X4 seats here so I've got to let one go every now and then or there is not enough room. Hump seats are great but I'm stacked on those too.

I ended up buying this plus another running HX with a GroupK Hammer kit on a dual Triton. 1996 Sea Doo HX

Thank you. 1200 to any members here that want it. I'm totally out of room.

Check out this other sweet HX I'd sell for 500... No engine, pump or E-box

Attachments

• IMG_8826.jpg
    IMG_8826.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8828.jpg
    IMG_8828.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8874.jpg
    IMG_8874.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8877.jpg
    IMG_8877.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8879.jpg
    IMG_8879.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_8875.jpg
    IMG_8875.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8878.jpg
    IMG_8878.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 47
All that HX stuff sold. I did good on buying out that dealers 2-stroke stuff. I covered the expense and more on the larger items and then just absorbed all the gaskets, O-rings, jets, new heads, etc. into my stuff. The GroupK 717 is blown so that sucks but it's still good for parts.

How bout my latest 95? My neighbor gave it to me so I have less then 200 bucks in it. A Black Friday seat and turf I scraped off an old ski lol. It sat since 03 and looked like this a day ago. Turf was off at this point and it looked worse with it.

Attachments

• IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8928.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 50
If you could find the company to build you new inflatables it would probably cost more then the thing is worth. Looks like a salt turd. I wouldn't haul it away if he gave it to me.

If you could find the company to build you new inflatables it would probably cost more then the thing is worth. Looks like a salt turd. I wouldn't haul it away if he gave it to me.

Yeah it looks like shit, and I remember reading that if the inflatables are bad it's around 2500 to get new custom ones made

Yeah there was another one of those that came through a week ago for $1200. It needed an engine but I have them ready so I was tempted but I've still got more skis to do. I would love to "need" a project someday.

Here is my 1-day turnaround I pulled off yesterday. Got it running, cleaned her up, ground off the old turf and cut out new from a Black Friday Black Tip sheet, and listed it on 3 Craiglist's! Yes I'm getting a little lazy with these last 2 but I'm trying take advantage of the season. Seadoo GSX Great runner!

Facebook had some goodies pop up in my area:

2 96 XPs, looks like 1 has some aftermarket goodies:
2 Sea-Doo xps - Sports & Outdoors - Cullman, Alabama - Marketplace | Facebook

96 HX that was a Tim Judge race boat (anyone know the history on it?)
1996 Sea-Doo Hx Sport Spec for sale! Was a Tim Judge race boat, has won nationals. - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Birmingham, Alabama - Marketplace | Facebook
The XP with the UMI may be a good deal if there are some hidden gems in the engine compartment. If someone put the money into a UMI steering system than there is probably more..

I'm not gonna contact this guy. It will be the first time I've resisted in a long time but they are just not selling as well. I'm looking at renting this house with all the ski room and moving to one with a smaller yard on the bigger water. Old seadoo

Dang I want that. I'm not on there though. It's probably sold anyway.

I sold three skis over the weekend and have someone coming tomorrow to pick one up. I bought back that OH ski (96XP) with the red Westcoast splash graphics and I hope to have it fixed and listed by the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back