Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to ad that the PO said the SPX was rebuilt (including a milled/ decked head) by Miami Jet Tech many years ago. Does that company ring a bell to anyone? I have no reason to doubt the guy, but the ski came from an Alabama dealership and has no signs of being a salt turd. I guess I'll find out when I tear into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure it wasn’t R&R Jet Tech?
65.jpg

Should read "The yellow one needs a computer flashed and the white one needs a starter , maybe a mpem too cause I been charging the battery with it hooked up"

I offered the guy 400 to bring it to me. After a couple weeks he took me up on it. It was about a 5 hour round trip for him. Not my best deal but freshwater only use and nice trailer. It shall be saved......... Sea-doo

Yep. That's Wy/Al for " I forgot to mention that the local rednecks stole it when I first moved to town and the cops found it in the woods a few days later. Then I let it sit around a year or so and here you go dude".

Yeah that's the Alaskan guy from the other forum. His parts are clean but his prices are through the roof. Those things will sell in that condition for 500, that's what he will probably end up taking for it.

He is saying the motor came from one of Fish's skis but Fish would not have used that pipe. That thing does have the front sponsons like my 95 team Fish HX though.

I assumed he was not bright and assumed since the carbs say Flying fish it as his ski. I’m sure it’s not. Just like I’m sure it doesn’t do 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back