Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are terrible to work on. I hate standing on my head or laying all over motors with a wrench in my hand.

Yeah I could get more then but don't want them in the yard molding up. I'm blowing them out in the morning to a guy for 2K. It works for everybody because I was able to buy them for 900.

Not really a Craigslist score, but I picked up this '00 GTX and 97 GSX on single trailers for $600 this past week from a salvage yard. Trailers around here are pretty hard to come by and are usually priced high, so this was a deal. These will likely end up as parts skis, but I haven't had a chance to really dig in to them yet. The trailers will be going under a 99 GTI and 99 Ultra 150 I'm picking up this week.

73.jpg

The 4 wheeler will serve as a parts machine for an IRS swap I'll be doing at some point.

Wow that's a productive day at the salvage yard! I agree trailers are the hottest ticket. Here in the salt they rot away sooner or later(usually sooner) so they're just not turning up on CL anymore.

I drove by a lot in PA that had to have 50 Jet Ski's in it. Near the Pittsburgh Zoo exit off the turn pike. I was looking and the Wife said: keep driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back