Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
New addition
269.jpg

hahah, i'd love to see that!

you will be a bit disppointed with the top speed on mr sparky but i'm sure it will be a fun toy...

get a good deal? I've stumbled across a few down here but they weren't much cheaper than a used GTR so I never bothered to even go look at them. I do remember blowing by a couple of them like they were standing still on the river but nevertheless they had big smiles on their faces!

I see a totaled car behind a plastic trash can. The XP800 is looking good though....

daaaanng, haha!

you will be a bit disppointed with the top speed on mr sparky but i'm sure it will be a fun toy...

get a good deal? I've stumbled across a few down here but they weren't much cheaper than a used GTR so I never bothered to even go look at them. I do remember blowing by a couple of them like they were standing still on the river but nevertheless they had big smiles on their faces!

I put a hurtin on a couple last weekend. Went flying by them while a couple feet in the air :)

All the used sparks around here are listed for as much as a new one at the dealer.

That stand up ski ad:
It is embarrassing peoples grammar and spelling skills in this country! Did you graduate high school? Pay attention anywhere in 12 years of English and Writing skills classes? Can you read?

A guy from Florida told me your tripping over them every 100 feet in that state. Ohio they are gold plated and they want a small fortune for them.

Yes it's ridiculous down here. My city has 400 miles of canals (most in the world) + rivers, lakes, and the gulf of Mexico. That's a LOT of boats ;)

No that's a scam. Some guy was trying to get twice as much for it earlier this summer so the stupid foreign scammers think 2k is a deal.

The XPL is stock inside. I'm glad to hear that the guy had a long ride with it.

The RXX looks good but has bad scratches underneath and is missing the pump and twin pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back