Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know all about the ski. The compression was a little lower in the rear cylinder. He can call me for the full run down. Even the seller has no idea what he has it's been sold a couple times recently. Right now it's more of a match for your 95 then your 96 but it has a lot more in it.

Spim, those are the earlier 1998 (or 1997.5?) that look better in most peoples' opinion, mine included.

ahhh DUH.. I forgot (or maybe never knew) that they made a 97.5 951 in the GSX. They also did that for the XP didn't they ?

thanks for clearing that up, it had me baffled.

side note: those are the ones that came with the popular white pipe right ?

Does anyone know of someone who can recover the seats on my 2000 Seadoo GTX RFI ? It's the Cozumel a Green Millennium Model, in either Ft Lauderdale or Lake Placid.image.jpg

I can't believe he's trying to flip that XP800 already. I guess I can't blame him for trying, but $2500? Dang!

I think Seadooupholstery.com is based in Ft. Lauderdale

Does anyone know of someone who can recover the seats on my 2000 Seadoo GTX RFI ? It's the Cozumel a Green Millennium Model, in either Ft Lauderdale or Lake Placid.View attachment 26723

Try Keith from Seadooupholstery.com he's in Laudy Daudy already, so It would be a short drive he did my challenger boat and I couldn't have been happier, since that transaction we've done business together on several things and he's up front, honest, and fair.

I have also used chris Johnson in Bradenton in the past, he did 3 for me and I was also pleased, but since your on the east coast, Keith would be the way to go.

his contact info is on his website.

Thanks for the tip

Try Keith from Seadooupholstery.com he's in Laudy Daudy already, so It would be a short drive he did my challenger boat and I couldn't have been happier, since that transaction we've done business together on several things and he's up front, honest, and fair.

I have also used chris Johnson in Bradenton in the past, he did 3 for me and I was also pleased, but since your on the east coast, Keith would be the way to go.

his contact info is on his website.

I'll send him an email today, I already bought the Seadoo seat stencils from Dr Honda, I just need to decide whether to stay with the factory look and colors or go custom.

I was on the seadooupholstery.com site and all that is shown and mentioned are Seadoo boats, does he do jetski seats? Will I need to find the material or can he get it, would you keep it original or would you start customizing it along with new mats? I still have the original mats so I understand that all the rivets need to be drilled out and the holes filled. Do you know if he does that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back