Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while I have all you floridians in one place....

Anyone know where a girl can find a decently priced fiberglass repair place/person in SW FL?

Don't you know Chuck? There is no better Seadoo man down there besides Bo at Neptune racing. I'm waiting for Bo to finish up on the racing tour (he gets flown out to every race). Then I'm bringing him the race ski he built in 97 for re-freshening.

For quality help in your area sooner I would ask Chuck

Anyone know a reputable Seadoo mechanic in South Florida, or Sebring area?

I take it, it's for the the RFI?

You can try Ruben at WSR @ 85/hr.
305-822-9919

There's also JOM
http://www.miamisjetskishop.com

Or up in Tampa area

call robert @ absolute jet ski, naples 239-877-6789, if he doesn't do it, he'll have a name for you.

http://skirepairnaples.com/ATV-UTV-4-wheeler-repair.php

Who is Chuck? (member on SDF?)

Matt, post his address and/or number

Still waiting a number?

Thanks for the reply, it seems like there are plenty of mechanics in the Orlando and Tampa area, then in Naples and Miami, but nothing in the Sebring area other than a dealer that my friends tell me to stay away from, so it looks like I'll need to travel at least 100 miles although I did find someone in Fort Pierce that is advertising on Craigslist

There are two actual gurus in your area. One is Dean May's who had Team Dean's racing and a large Seadoo dealership back in the day. The other is Dan(WaterWorX). He goes by Grumpyoldguy now on pwctoday. I think he closed his shop last year due to a lack of people like you who educate themselves on who to hire and just don't fall into the local rip off shop. If you get a hold of him he will probably help you out. He is absolutely "The Guy". I've almost driven the entire state of Fl to get him to dial in modded skis before. He worked at the dealerships for years(Dean's).

Thanks, I'll see if I can contact him, if anyone else knows any other people please post it, like the old saying a good mechanic is hard to find!

Thanks, I'll see if I can contact him, if anyone else knows any other people please post it, like the old saying a good mechanic is hard to find!

1) I have a ride group based in Miami, i'll pass the word and ask
2) good mechanic hard to find, yes... but don't let a long drive bother you, IMO its worth it in the long run, I drove 2.5 hours each way for the right yamaha guy just two weeks, ago, and it was worth it, the ski run's spot on now.
3) dan (waterworx) is a grumpy old guy, but he definitely know's his chit ! If he was closer to me he'd be on my phone contacts list for SURE !

nomr.. if you would.. PM me the details on your ski, or point me to a thread,,, what issues are you having... etc..

I just love craigslist sellers that can't even be bothered to remove the cover from the item that they are trying to sell :facepalm: .

and then add "more pictures available on request..or words to that affect".

No...get off your lazy azz and show us the piece of crap you're trying to sell. You think anyone is buying WITHOUT getting any pictures?

We had a guy do this and of course we asked for more pics. The top of the seadoo was OK but it "has a small gash in the hull"

Small? The Titanic had less of a "gash". Don't know how it was floating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back