Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I get the hundos set aside as promised and even get off early. The guy sends a text like"sorry man I know it's wrong but a guy is coming to get it for $450 and I need the money". This is my $300 97XP deal I'm referring to. I don't need it but I hate being lied to and having my time wasted. When I give my word it's DONE regardless if I realize later that I could yield more an alternate way.

Craigslist :facepalm:

Just wait till winter Matt. Better deals are around the corner.
If he calls back and says other guy bailed say my price went down a 100!

Just for reference:

1997 seadoo xp - $600 (defuniaksprings)
bsc48-3970650106@sale.craigslist.org hey guys i have a 1997 seadoo xp in pretty good shape looks great inside and out all guages work seat good plastics good its complete but the motor is locked up ive tried letting it sit with some marvels mystry oil in it and it didnt work so im sure its in the bottom end. for someone that knows these things and has axcess to a good motor it would be a great deal i just dont have the know how or ability to fix this one. its the first body with the motor in the front and hood type top. everything is free throttle etc and pretty clean as noted. good electronics and all . 850-307-2023 send me a text or call and i will send pics.

:seeya: sup gentelmen, been busy moving, got a nasty chaf in my groin area from all the sweat, saw the place for a second time, think there will be plenty of room for stand up ski so im on the lookout!

:seeya: sup gentelmen, been busy moving, got a nasty chaf in my groin area from all the sweat, saw the place for a second time, think there will be plenty of room for stand up ski so im on the lookout!

Really????

Thanks for the deets Nam, wrap it up in a Tommie Copper

mens-undershorts_black.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, i like it red and raw :) damn, there was a 650sx in clearwater, for 500 "running" with trailer, but it's sold now :(

Check out this beauty!!!

t4nrp-3977963085@sale.craigslist.org

1999 Seadoo 1800 Sportster w/trailer - $5000 (SFL)

00A0A_d8QxO7buf2s_600x450.jpg

1999 Seadoo 1800 Sportster $5000

This is a running, functioning 18' foot boat for 7 people.

It has dual 717 (85 hp) engines on premix.
Seats are 7/10 b/c the two little seats have crack on white vinyl and rear bench seat has discoloration from black cover that is always on.
Includes bimini top with relatively new canvas.

Has molded black diamond hydro turf which makes a nice upgrade.
Has radio, bilge, includes trailer

Water test available at markham park with cash on hand before trailing to park!

here's a classic ad.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/3908492438.html

Unfortunately I am getting rid of my 2004 Yamaha 800xlt 3 seater wave-runner. I have always kept my wave runner in the garage. (except when using it to pull mad ladies) It runs amazingly like new and the trailer is just as sweet!!
This thing is so TIGHT!! It will get you sooo much boooty!!! Scientific research shows blue and white is a color chicks get memorized with!! Its so fast and fun!! YOU owe it to yourself to experience how much poon this thing will get you!! Im sad to see her go!! I am ready to move on from snaggin so much tail. I found the love of my life and I need to buy him a ring so we can get married!!
My name is manny fresh please call or text me 239-692-4734 MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

Interesting sales tactic. Did that guy turn gay about 3/4 way through the listing? Anyway, what's that interested chick gonna think when someone cruises by on an actual Seadoo?

Thank's for the $300 deal tip crewzer but the listing was deleted y the time I clicked on it.

Either Manny Fresh had the worst Typo ever or the chick magnet did not have the success he "imagined". Should have stayed away from "Mad Ladies"

Matt looked like a decent find to me. Must have been if it was sold that fast. (Listed around 12 today)

here's a classic ad.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/3908492438.html

Unfortunately I am getting rid of my 2004 Yamaha 800xlt 3 seater wave-runner. I have always kept my wave runner in the garage. (except when using it to pull mad ladies) It runs amazingly like new and the trailer is just as sweet!!
This thing is so TIGHT!! It will get you sooo much boooty!!! Scientific research shows blue and white is a color chicks get memorized with!! Its so fast and fun!! YOU owe it to yourself to experience how much poon this thing will get you!! Im sad to see her go!! I am ready to move on from snaggin so much tail. I found the love of my life and I need to buy him a ring so we can get married!!
My name is manny fresh please call or text me 239-692-4734 MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

i feel like months ago we read something similar?

Interesting sales tactic. Did that guy turn gay about 3/4 way through the listing? Anyway, what's that interested chick gonna think when someone cruises by on an actual Seadoo?

Thank's for the $300 deal tip crewzer but the listing was deleted y the time I clicked on it.

Nah, the Ski-Doo guys say, any guy who rides a Yamaha just hasn't realized they were still in the closet.:lols:

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/boa/3978957617.html

slung a rod and he still wants 2K ! wow

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/boa/3948892947.html

so many details i had to start writing them down so I wouldn't forget everything

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/3968844792.html

could be hopeful depending on his opinion of the value :)

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/3950544268.html
i always forget how ugly those ski's are :) thanks for the reminder. is that a 99 ?

you sure have your share of characters up there matt :)

The GSX has a GT manufacturing billet finger throttle, wonder what other goodies lurk under the seat?

good eye... and I agree, that's the only one with promise :)

here's a Gem of an ad... only $5800 for 2 97 xp "water rockets"

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/3976829273.html

I have 2 1997 SeaDoo XP with d/trailer these are 2 clean machines they are rockets on the water 70mph both skis are clean in and out both motors are 787 Rotex with 150 psi per piston both skis have low hours bring the money and you could test drive for hours with no problems

These are being sold as a set or I will split them up with single trailers

Don't forget to bring glasses if you are going to test drive cause you eye will bring tears super fast for 97 skis

If you have any question just send a text or give me a call

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's are these!!!!

Reply sn7zx-3921486835@sale.craigslist.org[h=2](1 or 2) 1996 Sea Doo XP's 800cc Both Run Perfect w/ or w/out Trailer - $2200 (Lake Worth)[/h]
00i0i_8cD4VKBhhhr_600x450.jpg
Pricing Break Down:
1996 XP: $2200
1996 XP: $2200
2013 Double Trailer $1800 Bought from broward motorsports 4 months ago: $1500

Package Deal: $5500 OBO

These jet skis have totally stock engines they could go into a museum for jet skis of that year. The only aftermarket parts on the jet skis are the sponsons that help with handing. Both skis have brand new batteries. These are 2 stroke 800cc engines. These were by far the fastes of their time and are the most fun, they are like riding a motorcycle on the water. I am very interested in splitting up the package. You can get a used double trailer for these skis for $300 to $500. This trailer is overkill for these skis it is made for 2 much larger 4 stroke jet skis. Please feel free to call Travis at 910-547-0162.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back