Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
this ski has circled back into my attention span by accident Talked to the owner on behalf of a 2nd party who wants the ski but not the trailer, he's going to look at it this weekend, I have a side offer with the buyer on the pimped trailer. Not sure if its my style or not but if I get in with the right $ even if I hate it I think I can move it along down the line without losing a penny. Not sure how I feel about dual axle, seems like it would be heavy as hell and more things to go wrong, and since i've never towed one not sure if it really improves the ride or even if my ride needs improving, not sure if dual axle has cool factor or little big man ....

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/boa/5394960266.html

Not sure about the little big man syndrome, but I own a dual axle trailer (not marine) and have owned several in the past and love them. If you were to pick that trailer up for a good price, I would definitely be an interested party as I am in the market for an aluminum trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the little big man syndrome, but I own a dual axle trailer (not marine) and have owned several in the past and love them. If you were to pick that trailer up for a good price, I would definitely be an interested party as I am in the market for an aluminum trailer.

well, i'll keep ya posted.

Nothing on that ski matched any records lol

You got plans for the goodies that were on it?

95 XP800!!!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Motor parts will improve my 1990 (Taz) and that hood will probably go on my 98SPX racer when I get to that.

Here is another one I don't have a title for. Perhaps one of you Ga guys wants a pretty XPL hull?

Do you have the previous owners name by chance? That's all I would need. Maybe need a tour of the Braley museum and a quick ride too haha

95 XP800!!!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Yeah I want that bad. I wonder if he has sold any parts off it yet. BTW it did not come with all those parts somebody put some loot into it.

No I don't have a name for the XPL. I'm gonna tear into it in a couple weeks for it's parts if we don't work something out. I want to get this place cleaned up.

Yeah I want that bad. I wonder if he has sold any parts off it yet. BTW it did not come with all those parts somebody put some loot into it.

No I don't have a name for the XPL. I'm gonna tear into it in a couple weeks for it's parts if we don't work something out. I want to get this place cleaned up.
How much are you trying to get out of it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Matt, I did sell the carbs, complete pump, valves with motor, manifolds, ebox, trim motor

Block had water in it

Pipe chambers and water box are the big ticket items left, I just want the whole thing gone, tired of looking at a Polaris [emoji12]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to find a savable Pro someday.

I would take $600 for the XPL if it happened fast. It's complete but the motor is pulled and dissembled. Looks like the top end went in it. Their appears to be no salt use at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back