Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends there are different Classes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

True, but I thought when you got to the 787's you could basically run anything under the sun in that class. Turbo sparks are in that class

95 XP800!!!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

That SPX does not have the correct engine or pipe. It should be silver and the white and purple is from 95-96.

I'm debating picking up those SPIs to flip one and turn the other into a 98 SPX clone after a 787 swap. As if I needed any other projects....

I'm debating picking up those SPIs to flip one and turn the other into a 98 SPX clone after a 787 swap. As if I needed any other projects....
Lol would be easier to find a 98 than turn that into one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The SPI's are not X4's. I think you would be disappointed in the handling even if you upped the power.

Yeah the 99 for 1100 is a good buy. Bet the guy would take ten hundreds haha.

How did they get the stickers printed backwards on the XP? LOL.

ya, I saw that, installed on the wrong side ? I didn't think they'd stick backwards, but i'll admit, i've never tried lol, maybe it was a clearance deal on reverse stickers ? I assume vinyl had one adhesive side so maybe the vinyl guy put the sheet in wrong ? I'm totally guessing.

this ski has circled back into my attention span by accident Talked to the owner on behalf of a 2nd party who wants the ski but not the trailer, he's going to look at it this weekend, I have a side offer with the buyer on the pimped trailer. Not sure if its my style or not but if I get in with the right $ even if I hate it I think I can move it along down the line without losing a penny. Not sure how I feel about dual axle, seems like it would be heavy as hell and more things to go wrong, and since i've never towed one not sure if it really improves the ride or even if my ride needs improving, not sure if dual axle has cool factor or little big man ....

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/boa/5394960266.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture itself has been flipped/mirrored, you can tell because everything written on the ski is backwards, the registration numbers, "Seadoo" "bombardier" etc.

How did they get the stickers printed backwards on the XP? LOL.

The picture itself has been flipped/mirrored, you can tell because everything written on the ski is backwards, the registration numbers, "Seadoo" "bombardier" etc.

I know. I was kidding, all the pictures are mirrored even the engine and pipe are on the wrong side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back