Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish that one would be closer

did you want the skiis, trailer, or both, it's bout 20 min from me, if you didn't need the trailer, i'd be willing to work out a deal and drive the to meet you in orlando?

that is true, but i'm just posting the ones in in the lower price range, which are all busted up :)

well from the ones i see on CL, compared to the Kijiji i use, same style search engine, i get nothing below 4k for a post 2000 ski.... and for pre 2000, varies between 3k and 500$

yea, i haven't used kijiji in while, but it wasn't very popular then, so nothin really good

did you want the skiis, trailer, or both, it's bout 20 min from me, if you didn't need the trailer, i'd be willing to work out a deal and drive the to meet you in orlando?

Ski only.
I would need to find super cheap single here or there that's road worthy.
Keep him in mind a little longer.

If MPEM fried and engine toast not worth 100 bucks.
Plus hoods crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ski only.
I would need to find super cheap single here or there that's road worthy.
Keep him in mind a little longer.

If MPEM fried and engine toast not worth 100 bucks.
Plus hoods crashed.

yea i wouldn't really know how to look at those things, other than just checking compression, but if ignition no good, then who knows, well if u had any game plan in mind, lemme know, but prob not worth the trouble

yea i wouldn't really know how to look at those things, other than just checking compression, but if ignition no good, then who knows, well if u had any game plan in mind, lemme know, but prob not worth the trouble

Ding ding ding
If he had the key see if guges light up or tuns engines over to take compression.
But doubtful engine wouldn't need rebuild.

The hump seat / front seat worth a hundred bones.

i see what you mean bout mpem, i only have 1 ski, 96 spi, and there is nothing that lights up or turns on, so i'm not very familiar with any other ski

Funny.
I saw a 2001 GTS as a 96 GTI. Guy said title even says a 96 :rolleyes:
Went for 200-300 bucks with trailer.
Someone bought it took trailer and tried to sell ski for 400 bucks

:lol: pretty sure HIN and title didn't match then

pretty sure its a pop rivet away

I'm not completely sure, i but I think there is one on a label that like you said is a rivet, but I think it is also etched in there as as well, right next to it, or it would be too easy to just buy any title and use it with any ski

I'm not completely sure, i but I think there is one on a label that like you said is a rivet, but I think it is also etched in there as as well, right next to it, or it would be too easy to just buy any title and use it with any ski

Could be? I'll have to check to be 100%
My XP has the plate only
My GTI has plate and sticker below.

Theres also a tag on the bottom of gas task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back