final location where oil enters carb

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty nail

I am trying to locate the end of the oil line where it enters the Carb. I am having a hard time finding them on the schematics on the BRP parts site. What i am trying to do is make sure i am getting the proper amount of oil from the pump at the carb before firing it up. I just completed changing all the fuel lines, cleaning and rebuilding the carb, and now i am just being careful and want to verify that the oil system is functioning properly. Is there an easy way to pull the oil line off(again, where are they located? there is probably one per carb?) just before the carb, run the starter with the spark plugs pulled, and send oil to the end of the line and measure the output? The machine ran fine before i started this cleaning venture, but i was motivated to do this work by a lot of the concerns expressed on this site regarding the tempo fuel lines.

I am new to the world of pwc and looking forward to getting into the water.

I have a 2001 gtx millennium edition.

It is injected into the intake manifold below the carbs. Not above the carbs like Kawasaki and Yamaha did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back