Fancy Zieman single for sale or trade

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Saqqara

Fancy Zieman single for sale or trade (Slidell LA)

Located Slidell, Louisiana (New Orleans area)

Seeking to trade my Zieman J1B-C PWC trailer for a smaller, simpler galvanized trailer and some cash.

This is a deluxe, single place trailer with many amenities: storage box, locking gas can rack, buddy axles, diamond plate running boards, chrome 13 inch wheels, tongue jack, and winch. It is in great condition and makes launching a breeze. It has the white factory finish. It has been primarily garage kept and used in fresh water. It comes with two gas cans to fit the rack.

Info on this trailer can be seen at the manufacturer's website:

http://www.zieman.com/docs/watercraft.pdf

Note that specs may have changed between model years.

I purchased this trailer recently with a used Seadoo. I don’t expect to trailer frequently and will keep the Seadoo on a floating dock. I lack space and need a minimalist trailer that I can push into a corner of a garage or store under my deck; I don’t want to pay to store a trailer. Trade should be SMALL single place trailer in great condition to safely accommodate my 3 seat GTi. It should have a winch, tongue jack, buddy bearings and no barriers to registration.

Trailer is available for outright sale for (Reduced!) $550, or $75 with suitable trade. Will not ship/deliver.

Attachments

• trailer1.jpg
    trailer1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 38
  • trailer2.jpg
    trailer2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, that sounds like a good deal... It should go fast either way, if someone is looking.

Karl

Lower price

Trailer is now available for outright sale for $550, or $75 with suitable trade. This includes the two gas cans.

Back